//Live Performances by @TheTimeRipper
September 2013 – PRESENT
- April 25, 2020 // UXR Cyber Yacht VJ, Live Code VJ perform visuals for Celeste Betancur aboard the first ever Cyber Yacht a first of it’s kind in the recently emerging UXR Metaverse known as Mozilla Hubs. Used OBS to Livestream visuals directly to the Metaverse while VR avatars from around the world gathered at the Cyber Yacht Algorave to dance and enjoy the audio/visual immersive experience! Used VDMX VJ software by VidVox.net software and Giphy.com images to produce vaporwave style visuals. It was so much fun!
- March 18, 2020 // Eulerroom Equinox 2020 Algorave, Live Code using Tidal Cycles using original field recordings and sound design, peppered with some sounds from SuperDirt. Used OBS to Livestream visuals to the server that recorded the performance. In true Live Coding tradition, packets dropped midway through the performance you can hear it in the recording it glitches out and comes back in. Used VDMX VJ software by VidVox.net for visuals.
- January 11, 2020 // Introduction to Live Coding with David Minnix. Together we performed a live tutorial to the library audience (~30-40+ people) in how to get started Live Coding audio with Tidal Cycles one of the many topics covered at Ann Arbor District Library (AADL) meetup that was organized by University of Michigan Student Organization Memco and North Coast Modular Collective.
- November 23, 2019 // All Hands Active Fundraiser and 10 Year Anniversary Party! Live Code original sounds with Tidal Cycles for audience (~40-50+ people). Improvised visuals unplanned, played side by side random with @Snesei his music fit right in with my visuals. It was so much fun, I really hope to do that again someday!
- October 19, 2019 // Wayne State University Unrecordables 2 Event, Live Code using Tidal Cycles with North Coast Modular Collective. My live code set wouldn’t work for about 20 minutes before going on stage. Improvised a talk about how I got to where I am with my music production path while repairing the driver configurations in my Live Code set! This was my first time ever performing live on a real concert hall recital stage! Special Thanks to Wayne State University Music Department Professor Joo Won Park and North Coast Modular Collective for this wonderful opportunity to be a performer at this event!
- October 5, 2019 // UOAA Ostomy5k Run For Resilience, DJ & MC.
- February 22, 2019 // APO-33 Audioblast Festival #7, Live Code Performance using Tidal Cycles with OFFAL, watch and listen here.
- November 9, 2018 // Ableton “Start Here” Challenge, entry audio on Instagram.
- October 6, 2018 // UOAA Ostomy5k Run For Resilience, DJ & MC.
- April 5, 2018 // Performing Code Live Exhibition, Live Code using Tidal Cycles with OFFAL.
- July 8, 2017 // Joe & Jeff’s Outdoor BBQ & 4th of July Party, DJ & MC.
December 16, 2016 // Vectorform Company Holiday Party, DJ & VJ.
- November 11, 2016 // Algorave Detroit, Event Producer & VJ, Hosted by Vectorform, Detroit’s first ever Algorave!
- June 11, 2016 // Meghan’s Graduation Party, DJ & MC.
- October 30 – November 1, 2015 // Ableton Loop Berlin, attended the event independently.
- May 23, 2015 // Tonya’s 40th Birthday Party, DJ & MC.
- August 2, 2014 // Detroit SCP Backpack Music Festival, Live collaboration, exhibit and performance. Programmed the Leap Motion Sensor + Geco MIDI to use OSC to modulate Audio & Visual parameters in Ableton Live. MULTI-DIMENSIONAL MIDI/OSC/COPPERLAN EXPRESSION THROUGH HAND GESTURES.
- October 29, 2013 // Renouned Video Game, Clock & FX Sound Design.